Landau Law Group
Jacksonville Car Accident Lawyers
Car Accident Attorney Jacksonville FL
The Landau Law Group offers free case evaluations for the victims of Jacksonville , FL, car accidents. We will help you understand your legal options and how Florida law applies based on the facts of your case. We will seek the maximum payout available to you, and you never pay us anything if we do not recover damages on your behalf.
Call our team today at 866-703-4878 for your no-obligation, no-cost case review. Our Jacksonville car accident lawyers are ready to get to work on your case today.
Get Help from a Personal Injury Attorney After a Jacksonville Car Accident
If you suffered injuries in a car accident, the Jacksonville car accident lawyers from The Landau Law Group can help you understand your case and how you can pursue compensation. We will review your case for free with no obligation to sign up for our services.
We can take on almost any type of motor vehicle accident case, including:
- Car accidents;
- Truck accidents;
- Bus accidents; and
- Motorcycle accidents.
We understand how Florida’s complex car insurance laws apply in your case, and we can go after the payout you deserve based on the facts of your case. It may be possible to file a personal injury lawsuit in your case and hold the at-fault driver responsible for your injuries, medical bills, lost wages, and more, despite the state’s no-fault law. Let us review your case for free.
We can file your personal injury protection claim and pursue additional claims or take legal action in some cases. Reach out to our team today to discuss how we can seek damages in your Jacksonville car accident case. You can talk to a member of our team by calling us today.
Let Us Pursue the Payout You Need and Deserve in Your Jacksonville Car Accident Case
The Jacksonville personal injury attorneys from The Landau Law Group have more than 20 years of combined experience pursuing fair compensation for Florida car accident victims. As a service-oriented litigation firm, we aggressively pursue the money our clients need and deserve.
We understand how Florida’s no-fault system works and can often help clients step outside of it when their losses and expenses exceed the limits of their personal injury protection policy.
We will go to work on your case immediately after you ask us to help you, launching an investigation into what caused your accident, whose negligence played a role, and how much it cost you. We will take care of this process while you focus on getting better. During this time, we will:
- Request and get copies of the accident report and any other official documents related to the accident
- Interview eyewitnesses
- Work with accident reconstruction specialists to understand causation and the initial action that started the accident
- Identify and collect evidence to identify the at-fault driver and prove negligence and liability
- Work with a medical expert witness to understand your injuries, prognosis, and care needs
- Document your expenses and losses, including your medical care costs, lost wages, and other accident-related losses and expenses
After we complete our investigation, we should have a solid case that allows us to negotiate a fair settlement agreement outside of court or to file a personal injury lawsuit and take the case to court. We will discuss what will happen next based on the facts of your case and guide you through the process. We also handle slip and fall cases and hurricane damage claims.
Contact us to learn more when you talk to a member of our team about your accident.
Recoverable Damages Following a Car Accident in Jacksonville , FL
When we take a case in front of a judge or reach an out-of-court settlement, our goal is always to recover the compensation our clients need and deserve to make them financially whole again. Car accidents are expensive, and paying for medical care, lost wages, and other expenses can be stressful or even impossible. A fair payout ensures a car accident does not leave your family in dire straits.
When we pursue compensation in your case, it could include damages such as:
Medical Care and Related Costs
- Ambulance transportation
- Medical care and treatment costs
- Prescription drug costs
- Ongoing care costs and future care costs
Other Economic Damages
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Repair or replacement of your vehicle
- Other property damages
- Rental car costs
- Any related out-of-pocket costs
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
Wrongful Death Damages
We can help you pursue wrongful death damages if a member of your family lost their life in a Jacksonville auto accident. We can help you understand these damages, explain your rights, and review your case at no cost to you. Contact us today!
We Need to Meet All Applicable Time Limits to Recover Compensation in Your Case
Under Florida’s statute of limitations on personal injury cases, we only have a limited time following a crash to take legal action and pursue the payout you deserve. If we do not meet this deadline, we may not be able to seek damages by taking your case to court. We encourage you to reach out to us as soon as possible following an accident so we can get to work quickly.
Car accident lawyer Jacksonville, FL
If you suffered injuries in a car accident in Jacksonville, The Landau Law Group will review your case at no cost to you. You never pay us anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf. There is no reason to wait and nothing to lose. Let us evaluate your case today. Contact us to get started.
Jacksonville Car Accident Lawyer FAQs
Who is responsible for a Jacksonville car accident?
Florida is a no-fault state where everyone has to carry a minimum of $10,000 in Personal Injury Protection (PIP). However, that doesn’t mean that the person at fault for a Jacksonville car crash can’t be held responsible via a personal injury lawsuit. If you feel another driver or someone else was at fault for a car accident in Jacksonville, you can pursue litigation against that person.
For the best possible results, work with a Jacksonville car accident attorney for specifics relating to your case. The Jacksonville car accident attorneys at Landau Law offer free consultations. Contact us today!
What should I do at the scene of a Jacksonville car accident?
If you were involved in a Jacksonville car accident, it’s best to take the following steps:
- Make sure the scene is safe
- Ensure everyone is okay; if not, seek medical help by calling 911
- Call the police to report the crash
- Identify other parties involved
- Exchange insurance and contact information with the other parties
- Identify any witnesses and get witness statements
- Document the crash including taking photos
- Protect yourself when speaking by not admitting fault and not agreeing to anything immediately
- Don’t speak to an insurance adjuster until you’ve consulted with a Jacksonville car accident lawyer
How do Jacksonville car accident claims work?
The steps of a Jacksonville car accident case may include:
- Sign a written agreement with a Jacksonville car accident attorney
- Communicate only through your Jacksonville car accident law firm or attorney
- Discovery: collect and investigate evidence
- Deliver the injury demand letter
- Negotiate a fair settlement
- Go to trial when negotiations aren’t successful