Landau Law Group
West Palm Beach Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
West Palm Beach Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
The Landau Law Group is now reviewing West Palm Beach, Florida motorcycle accident cases at no cost to victims.
We can look at the facts of your case, explain your rights to pursue compensation, and hold the at-fault motorist liable. A West Palm Beach motorcycle accident lawyer can file your insurance claim against the driver or even take your case to court at no out-of-pocket cost to you.
Call 866-703-4878 today and let the West Palm Beach personal injury attorneys LINK at Landau Law evaluate your case. We can help you understand your legal options. We do not get paid unless and until you do, so there is no financial risk for your family.
The Landau Law Group Understands How Difficult Suffering Motorcycle Accident Injuries Can Be
If you sustained injuries as the result of a motorcycle accident in West Palm Beach, or a nearby area, the attorneys from the Landau Law Group can go to work on your case. We fight for the payouts our clients deserve and have a legal right to receive. This may include ongoing and future care costs as well as significant pain and suffering damages.
Before we can recover compensation for a traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputation, broken bones, burns, or other serious injuries, we need to prove what caused your accident and the role the at-fault driver played.
Some common ways drivers cause motorcycle versus car accidents include:
- Failing to yield the right of way to approaching motorcyclists when making turns
- Improper passing or turns, often without signaling
- Following too closely, speeding, and other dangerous action
- Drunk or drugged driving
- Distracted driving
- Drowsy driving
If you are ready to learn more about your options for holding the at-fault driver responsible for your accident-related expenses and losses, call 866-703-4878 today.
The Landau Law Group Can File Your Claim or Litigate Your West Palm Beach Motorcycle Accident Case
The team of injury attorneys from the Landau Law Group has more than 15 years of experience pursuing payouts for the victims of Florida motorcycle accidents. We fight for the rights of every client, going after the maximum payout available based on the facts of their case. Let us take care of you and your family’s legal recovery while you focus on your physical one.
Following your free consultation and case review with a member of our team, we will go to work building a case for compensation. We need to show the other driver acted negligently, causing your accident and injuries. This allows us to file an insurance claim based on their auto liability policy or present a strong case for a payout in court. We handle this entire process at no out-of-pocket cost to you.
To learn more about your accident and its cause, A West Palm Beach motorcycle accident lawyer will:
- Request a copy of the accident report and other documents
- Interview all available eyewitnesses
- Work with accident reconstruction specialists to determine how your accident occurred
- Survey and photograph the accident scene
- Identify and obtain other relevant evidence
- Talk with a medical expert witness about your prognosis and care needs
- Document your accident- and injury-related losses
By investigating your accident, we will be able to identify the at-fault driver, prove negligence and liability, and establish the value of your damages. This allows us to approach the insurance company or take legal action knowing we have a strong argument for the compensation we demand on your behalf.
You May Recover a Wide Range of Accident-Related Damages in a West Palm Beach Motorcycle Accident Case
At the Landau Law Group, we pursue a wide range of damages for our clients and their families. If we can prove your case and file an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit, you may be able to recover:
- Ambulance transportation cost
- Medical treatment and related expenses
- Therapy and rehabilitation costs
- Ongoing care and future care costs
- Prescription drug expenses
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Repair or replacement of your motorcycle
- Replacement of other damaged property
- Rental car costs
- Out-of-pocket costs
- Pain and suffering
- Other non-economic losses
We also take on West Palm Beach wrongful death cases. If a member of your family passed away following West Palm Beach, Florida motorcycle accident, you may qualify to pursue an additional payout. Let us review your case for free today. Just call 866-703-4878.
We Need to Get Started on Your West Palm Beach Motorcycle Accident Case Quickly
Under Florida’s statute of limitations on this type of case, we only have four years from the date of the accident to take the at-fault driver to court. If we fail to take legal action on time, the statute will likely suspend your right to file a civil suit and pursue compensation in the case.
We can review your West Palm Beach motorcycle accident case for free. A West Palm Beach motorcycle accident lawyer can even meet with you at the hospital if you are still undergoing treatment or at home if that is most convenient for you. If your loved one suffered catastrophic injuries or cannot talk with us about their case yet, we welcome calls from immediate family members and close loved ones.
Reach Out to a West Palm Beach Motorcycle Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a motorcycle accident in West Palm Beach, Florida, you might qualify to recover money to help your family regain their financial footing. Let the Landau Law Group review the facts of your case at no cost to you.
We can take on your entire motorcycle accident case from beginning to end at no out-of-pocket cost to your family. We only get paid if we win a payout on your behalf.
Call 866-703-4878 today to learn more about your right to hold the at-fault driver liable and pursue compensation, or to get started right away.
West Palm Beach Motorcycle Accident Lawyer FAQs
What should you do after a West Palm Beach motorcycle accident?
Immediately following a West Palm Beach motorcycle accident, you should:
- Make sure the scene is safe by getting away from the flow of traffic and any other hazards
- Check to see if anyone is injured; call first responders if necessary
- Call the police to report the accident
- Collect information about the other drivers and vehicles in the accident
- Collect information about any bystanders and witnesses
- Collect any other info you can from the scene; taking photos on a smartphone is a good idea
- Take note of any odd behavior from the other driver
- Take note of any hazards you see
What should you not do after a West Palm Beach motorcycle accident?
After a West Palm Beach motorcycle accident, you should NOT:
- Delay medical attention; if you or someone else is injured, get help immediately
- Talk to anyone about the accident except the police and don’t admit guilt.
- Don’t give a statement or speak to an adjuster until you’ve spoken with a West Palm Beach motorcycle accident lawyer.
What should I do in the days following a West Palm Beach motorcycle accident?
In the days following a West Palm Beach motorcycle accident, you should:
- Get medical attention for any injuries
- Speak with a West Palm Beach motorcycle accident lawyer
- Speak with your insurance company
How long does it take to settle a West Palm Beach motorcycle accident case?
It typically takes anywhere from 6 months to a year in order to settle a West Palm Beach motorcycle accident claim. However, some claims are more complicated and can take longer.
Who is at fault in most motorcycle accidents?
While every West Palm Beach motorcycle accident is unique, car drivers are held responsible for many motorcycle accidents. The most common cause of motorcycle accidents is the failure of other motorists on the road to detect and recognize motorcycles.