Landau Law Group
Cape Coral Car Accident Lawyers
Cape Coral Car Accident Attorneys
If you were injured in a car crash caused by someone else, you have the right to pursue compensation for your injuries and other damages.
A Cape Coral car accident lawyer can fight to recover financial compensation for your lost wages, medical care, pain and suffering, and related damages. The Landau Law Group offers a free consultation with a member of our legal team, to explain your options for compensation and to see how we can help you. Call today for yours: 866-703-4878.
We Handle Every Detail of Your Cape Coral Car Accident Claim
After a car accident, your injuries may prevent you from going back to work. As a result, you could struggle to pay your bills or get the medical treatment you need to recover. A Cape Coral car accident lawyer from the Landau Law Group understands these challenges. We help our clients seek justice for their injuries and recover financial compensation for economic and non-economic damages.
Our injury lawyers can assist you with any type of Cape Coral car accident claim, including those caused by:
- Impaired driving
- Reckless driving
- Texting and driving
- Excessive speed
- Failure to obey traffic laws
- Commercial trucks and buses
- Automotive defects
- Highway construction
- Roadway obstructions
No matter how your car accident occurred, we will identify the party who caused the crash and pursue a financial settlement through their insurance company. We also have the option of filing a lawsuit and seeking compensation through civil court.
The Landau Law Group provides comprehensive legal representation customized to fit the details of your case. We manage your entire claim and negotiate to recover every dollar you deserve for your injuries.
Demonstrating Liability for Your Car Accident & Injuries
Our legal team starts the process by investigating and assessing the details of your accident and obtaining critical evidence. We identify all parties who caused or contributed to your accident and establish liability for your damages by demonstrating the following points:
- The at-fault party had an obligation to act in a reasonable manner to protect you from unwarranted harm.
- The at-fault party failed to uphold that obligation and, through wrongful or negligent acts, subjected you to harm.
- The at-fault party’s negligence caused your car accident and injuries, making them liable for all resulting damages.
We support our conclusions using evidence that may include:
- Accident scene photos and videos
- Accident reports
- Witness testimony
- Statements from other involved parties
- Photos of your vehicle damage
- Accident scene reconstructions
- Expert testimony
Once we establish liability for your car accident, we must detail the actual damages you suffered due to the accident.
Determining the Value of Your Cape Coral Car Accident Claim
The monetary value of your claim will depend on the damages you suffered as a result of your car accident. Our legal team will identify all physical, financial, and emotional damages you sustained. You may have grounds for pursuing some or all of the following:
- Emergency medical transport and treatment
- Doctors and surgeon services
- Hospitalization and surgery costs
- X-rays, CT scans, and other medical tests
- Prescription medications and medical devices
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Lost income and benefits
- Property damage (car repair or replacement)
- Direct costs and out-of-pocket expenses
- Pain and suffering
If you face a long recovery and your injuries prevent you from resuming your regular job duties, we may include:
- Estimated value of future income losses
- Diminished earning capacity
- Estimated cost of future medical treatment and care
- Diminished quality of life
- Permanent injuries or disability
- Scarring and disfigurement
We support your damage claim with medical reports, check stubs, tax returns, etc. We also obtain expert opinions regarding economic losses, prognosis, treatment and care needs, and vocational rehabilitation.
If a loved one died after a car accident, you may have the right to pursue a wrongful death claim. Contact the Landau Law Group today to learn more: 866-703-4878.
How a Cape Coral Car Accident Lawyer Helps You Recover Compensation
The personal injury lawyers of the Landau Law Group can help you recover the compensation you deserve for your injuries and other damages. We help you get the treatment and other resources you need to get your life back on track. We protect your legal rights and guide you through the challenges of the legal process.
Our compassionate, customized legal services include:
Investigating Your Case & Obtaining Evidence
Our legal team establishes a solid basis for your claim by investigating your accident and documenting the facts. This allows us to identify the at-fault party and demonstrate their liability for your damages.
Calculating Your Car Accident Damages
To obtain every dollar you deserve for your injuries and other losses, we identify all damages that you incurred and document each one using evidence and expert opinions.
Dealing With the Insurance Company
We submit your claim to the insurance company and handle all communication related to your case. This helps to prevent any problems that can occur if the insurance company attempts to make an undervalued settlement offer or asks you to sign away any of your legal rights.
Aggressively Pursuing Financial Compensation
We know you need compensation to cover your expenses and losses. We push to obtain a fair settlement offer as quickly as possible.
Sometimes, however, the insurance company refuses to deal in good faith or make a reasonable offer to settle our claim. We stand ready to file legal action and pursue your case in court if necessary. Throughout the process, we stand by you to protect your legal rights and ensure the best possible outcome.
No-Cost Consultation for Cape Coral Car Accident Cases
You may feel as though you are fighting this battle alone, but the Landau Law Group can help. We understand the fear and frustration you feel, and we are prepared to fight for you.
We offer a free case review, to answer your questions and help you get started with the legal process. You do not pay us any attorney’s fees until we recover compensation for your damages.
You have a limited time to file a claim, due to Florida’s statute of limitations. Contact our office at 866-703-4878 as soon as possible to ensure that you do not lose your legal right to pursue the compensation you deserve.
Cape Coral Car Accident Lawyer FAQs
Who is responsible for a Cape Coral car accident?
Florida is a no-fault state where everyone has to carry a minimum of $10,000 in Personal Injury Protection (PIP). However, that doesn’t mean that the person at fault for a Cape Coral car crash can’t be held responsible via a personal injury lawsuit.
If you feel another driver or someone else was at fault for a car accident in Cape Coral, you can pursue litigation against that person.
For the best possible results, work with a Cape Coral car accident attorney for specifics relating to your case. The Cape Coral car accident attorneys at Landau Law offer free consultations. Contact us today!
What should I do at the scene of a Cape Coral car accident?
If you were involved in a Cape Coral car accident, it’s best to take the following steps:
- Make sure the scene is safe
- Ensure everyone is okay; if not, seek medical help by calling 911
- Call the police to report the crash
- Identify other parties involved
- Exchange insurance and contact information with the other parties
- Identify any witnesses and get witness statements
- Document the crash including taking photos
- Protect yourself when speaking by not admitting fault and not agreeing to anything immediately
- Don’t speak to an insurance adjuster until you’ve consulted with a Cape Coral car accident lawyer
What should you not do after a Cape Coral car accident?
After a Cape Coral car accident, you should NOT:
- Delay medical attention; if you or someone else is injured, get help immediately
- Talk to anyone about the car accident except the police and don’t admit guilt.
- Don’t give a statement or speak to an adjuster until you’ve spoken with a Cape Coral car accident lawyer.
How do Cape Coral car accident claims work?
The steps of a Cape Coral car accident case may include:
- Sign a written agreement with a Cape Coral car accident attorney
- Communicate only through your car accident law firm or attorney
- Discovery: collect and investigate evidence
- Deliver the injury demand letter
- Negotiate a fair settlement
- Go to trial when negotiations aren’t successful
How long does it take to settle a Cape Coral car accident claim?
It typically takes anywhere from 6 months to a year in order to settle a Cape Coral car accident claim. However, some claims are more complicated and can take longer.