Landau Law Group
Naples Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Naples Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
If you sustained injuries in a car versus motorcycle accident in Naples, Florida, you might be able to go after compensation to cover your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Let the Landau Law Group help. We can conduct a no-cost case review of your accident today. We will explain your rights and legal options, then file your insurance claim or litigate your case at no out-of-pocket cost to you.
You can talk to a member of the Landau Law Group for free today by calling 866-703-4878. One of our Naples motorcycle accident lawyers can start working on your Naples motorcycle accident case right away.
We Can Handle Your Collier County Motorcycle Accident Case
The Landau Law Group takes on motorcycle accident cases in Naples, Collier County, and greater southwest Florida. We can evaluate your case and begin the process of pursuing a payout today. We do not get paid unless you do, so there is no risk in giving us a call.
Motorcycle accidents often lead to serious injuries, some of which require ongoing care and leave the motorcyclist with life-long impairments. Some of the injuries we see in motorcycle accident cases include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Burns and scarring
- Back and neck injuries
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue injuries
- Internal injuries
When these injuries are significant and require ongoing or future care, we have to be careful to ensure we understand the possible cost of your treatment going forward. We know how to estimate these costs and present an argument for how we arrived at our estimate to the insurance company or in court.
We also understand the common ways a driver of another motor vehicle can cause motorcycle accidents in Naples. This may include:
- Failure to yield right of way
- Improper passing or turns
- Following too closely
- Speeding and other reckless behaviors
- Drunk or drugged driving
- Distracted driving
- Drowsy driving
We can build a strong case in any of these scenarios, proving how the at-fault driver acted negligently and caused your accident. Let us go to work on our investigation into your accident today. Call 866-703-4878 for your no-cost consultation.
The Landau Law Group Will Take on Your Case at No Out-of-Pocket Cost to You
The Landau Law Group has more than 15 years of experience protecting the rights of Florida motorcycle accident victims. We will review your case for free and fight for a fair payout based on the facts of your case and the applicable laws. Florida law allows us to hold another driver liable for many motorcycle accidents. We can evaluate, investigate it, and litigate your case at no out-of-pocket cost to you.
When Landau Law Group works on your Naples motorcycle accident case, you can count on us to use our experience and resources to get a better understanding of exactly what caused your accident and the role each person played. This may include:
- Requesting copies of the accident report and any related documents
- Interviewing all eyewitnesses
- Enlisting the help of accident reconstruction specialists and other experts
- Surveying and photographing the scene of the accident
- Examining the damage to both vehicles
- Working with a medical expert witness to understand your prognosis and ongoing and future care needs
- Collecting your medical bills, receipts, estimates, and other proof of your losses
This allows us to:
- Identify the at-fault driver
- Prove negligence and liability
- Document your full range of accident-related damages
- Build a solid case to recover compensation on your behalf
A Naples motorcycle accident lawyer may be able to take the case we build to the insurance company and convince them to offer a fair out-of-court settlement offer. When this is not possible, however, we have the courtroom experience to litigate your case without hesitation. We will file a personal injury lawsuit against the negligent driver and present a strong argument in court for a financial award.
Recovering Damages in a Naples, FL Motorcycle Accident Case
When the Landau Law Group takes on any personal injury case, our goal is to recover the money our client and their family needs to get back on their feet again. This includes the money to pay for any necessary medical care as well as other losses related to their accident or injuries. If we settle your case or win a verdict in civil court, you may be able to recover:
- Ambulance transportation expenses
- Medical care costs
- Therapy and rehabilitation costs
- Ongoing care costs
- Future care costs
- Prescription drug expenses
- Other expenses related to your treatment and care
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Repair or replacement of your motorcycle
- Rental car costs
- Replacement of other damaged property
- Out-of-pocket costs
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
The Landau Law Group can also help you file for wrongful death damages if your loved one passed away in a Naples motorcycle accident. A Naples motorcycle accident lawyer may be able to recover additional damages for your family through this type of legal action. Call 866-703-4878 today for your complimentary initial consultation.
Talk to a Naples Motorcycle Accident Lawyer About Your Case for Free
In Florida, we have a limited time to take legal action against a negligent motorist who caused a motorcycle accident and the resulting injuries. Under Florida’s statute of limitations on accident cases, we have four years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit if that becomes necessary in your case. Missing this deadline means giving up your right to pursue compensation in court.
The Naples personal injury lawyers from the Landau Law Group can get started on your case today, and at no out-of-pocket cost to you. Call 866-703-4878 for your free case review or to learn more about our services.
Naples Motorcycle Accident Lawyer FAQs
What should you do after a Naples motorcycle accident?
Immediately following a Naples motorcycle accident, you should:
- Make sure the scene is safe by getting away from the flow of traffic and any other hazards
- Check to see if anyone is injured; call first responders if necessary
- Call the police to report the accident
- Collect information about the other drivers and vehicles in the accident
- Collect information about any bystanders and witnesses
- Collect any other info you can from the scene; taking photos on a smartphone is a good idea
- Take note of any odd behavior from the other driver
- Take note of any hazards you see
What should you not do after a Naples motorcycle accident?
After a Naples motorcycle accident, you should NOT:
- Delay medical attention; if you or someone else is injured, get help immediately
- Talk to anyone about the accident except the police and don’t admit guilt.
- Don’t give a statement or speak to an adjuster until you’ve spoken with a Naples motorcycle accident lawyer.
What should I do in the days following a Naples motorcycle accident?
In the days following a Naples motorcycle accident, you should:
- Get medical attention for any injuries
- Speak with a Naples motorcycle accident lawyer
- Speak with your insurance company
How long does it take to settle a motorcycle accident?
It typically takes anywhere from 6 months to a year in order to settle a Naples motorcycle accident claim. However, some claims are more complicated and can take longer.
Who is at fault in most motorcycle accidents?
While every Naples motorcycle accident is unique, car drivers are held responsible for many motorcycle accidents. The most common cause of motorcycle accidents is the failure of other motorists on the road to detect and recognize motorcycles.