Landau Law Group
Bonita Springs Car Accident Lawyers
Bonita Springs Car Accident Attorney
If you suffered injuries in a Bonita Springs car accident that was not your fault, you have the right to pursue compensation for your injuries. You may be entitled to recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and related damages.
Our Bonita Springs Car Accident Lawyers Handle Every Detail of Your Claim
The Bonita Springs car accident lawyers of the Landau Law Group accept all types of car accident cases, such as those involving:
- Drunk drivers
- Reckless drivers
- Distracted drivers
- Failure to yield
- Illegal lane changes
- Commercial vehicles
- Auto defects
- Road construction
- Obstructed views
- Road debris
- Poor roadway maintenance
- Poor traffic markings
Our legal team can assist you no matter what type of accident or injuries you experienced. We will investigate your accident and document the details so that we can establish fault and prove liability. We calculate the total of your damages and document each, to ensure we recover the maximum compensation possible in your case.
Although the car accident claims process can vary depending on the circumstances of your case, we typically negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurance company to obtain a settlement. If necessary, though, we can also file a civil action and fight for you in court.
Proving Liability for Your Car Accident Damages
We begin the process by conducting an investigation of your accident to determine who had fault for your damages. Once we identify the at-fault party or parties, we prove liability by demonstrating the following points:
- Duty of Care: We must show that the at-fault party owed you a duty of care to protect you from harm.
- Breach of Duty: We must show that the at-fault party failed to uphold their duty and, through negligence or wrongful actions, subjected you to harm.
- Causation: We must establish that the at-fault party’s actions caused your car accident and the resulting injuries.
- Damages: You sustained damages (e.g., medical bills, lost earnings, disability, and pain and suffering).
We document fault and liability using information that may include:
- Accident reports
- Police reports
- Witness statements
- Photos of the accident scene
- Photos of your vehicle’s damage
We may use accident scene reconstructions and testimony from subject matter experts to provide the necessary support for your case.
Determining the Value of Your Bonita Springs Car Accident Claim
Once we establish liability for your accident, our legal team will identify and detail your physical, emotional, and economic damages. Although the value of your claim will depend on the nature and extent of your injuries, you may be entitled to compensation for some or all of the following:
- Medical treatment and care costs
- Lost wages and benefits
- Personal property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
- Other direct and out-of-pocket expenses
If you require ongoing medical care, we will include the projected cost of your future treatment needs as a part of your claim. If you cannot return to work, or if you cannot resume your former job duties due to your injuries, we will include the estimated value of your future income and benefits losses as well as request compensation for diminished earning capacity.
If you sustained permanent injuries, disability, or disfigurement, you are entitled to pursue compensation for those losses as well as the value of your diminished quality of life.
Protect your right to compensation. Call us today: 866-703-4878.
Let Our Bonita Springs Accident Lawyers Fight for You
When you trust the personal injury lawyers at Landau Law Group to represent you in your Bonita Springs car accident case, you will have a passionate legal advocate on your side. We are there for you from beginning to end, fighting to obtain the best possible outcome in your case.
These are just a few of the many services our legal team provides:
We Handle Every Detail of Your Case
Our legal team handles every detail of your case, including communicating with all parties on your behalf. This allows you to focus on your recovery and getting your life back on track.
We Build a Strong, Persuasive Case
We thoroughly investigate your case and obtain evidence to support your claim. By documenting and supporting your case fully, we can obtain the best possible outcome for you.
We Handle the Insurance Company
We present your claim to the at-fault party’s insurance company and push for a quick resolution. We negotiate a fair settlement offer to get you a check as soon as possible.
We Provide Exceptional Communication
Throughout the legal process, our team will be there to answer your questions, explore your options, and provide updates on your case.
We Keep Fighting for You
If we cannot compel the insurance company to make a fair settlement offer, we stand ready to pursue your case in court by filing a civil lawsuit.
With more than two decades of combined experience, the Landau Law Group takes a no-nonsense approach to resolving car accident and injury cases. We do what it takes to get you the maximum compensation possible for your damages.
To learn more about how we can help you, give us a call today: 866-703-4878.
Free Bonita Springs Car Accident Consultation & Case Review
If your injuries keep you from going back to work, you may struggle to cover both your medical bills and day-to-day living expenses. Fortunately, you are not alone. The Landau Law Group can get you the resources you need and fight on your behalf to recover a fair financial settlement.
We offer a free, no-obligation case evaluation with a member of our legal team. We will answer your questions and explain the next steps for pursuing a legal claim for your damages.
You have a limited time to take legal action for a car accident. Contact us today at 866-703-4878 as soon as possible to learn more about how a Bonita Springs car accident lawyer can help you get justice and the compensation you deserve.
Bonita Springs Car Accident Lawyer FAQs
Who is responsible for a Bonita Springs car accident?
Florida is a no-fault state where everyone has to carry a minimum of $10,000 in Personal Injury Protection (PIP). However, that doesn’t mean that the person at fault for a Bonita Springs car crash can’t be held responsible via a personal injury lawsuit.
If you feel another driver or someone else was at fault for a car accident in Bonita Springs, you can pursue litigation against that person.
For the best possible results, work with a Bonita Springs car accident attorney for specifics relating to your case. The Bonita Springs car accident attorneys at Landau Law offer free consultations. Contact us today!
What should I do at the scene of a Bonita Springs car accident?
If you were involved in a Bonita Springs car accident, it’s best to take the following steps:
- Make sure the scene is safe
- Ensure everyone is okay; if not, seek medical help by calling 911
- Call the police to report the crash
- Identify other parties involved
- Exchange insurance and contact information with the other parties
- Identify any witnesses and get witness statements
- Document the crash including taking photos
- Protect yourself when speaking by not admitting fault and not agreeing to anything immediately
- Don’t speak to an insurance adjuster until you’ve consulted with a Bonita Springs car accident lawyer
What should you not do after a Bonita Springs car accident?
After a Bonita Springs car accident, you should NOT:
- Delay medical attention; if you or someone else is injured, get help immediately
- Talk to anyone about the car accident except the police and don’t admit guilt.
- Don’t give a statement or speak to an adjuster until you’ve spoken with a Bonita Springs car accident lawyer.
How do Bonita Springs car accident claims work?
The steps of a Bonita Springs car accident case may include:
- Sign a written agreement with a Bonita Springs car accident attorney
- Communicate only through your car accident law firm or attorney
- Discovery: collect and investigate evidence
- Deliver the injury demand letter
- Negotiate a fair settlement
- Go to trial when negotiations aren’t successful
How long does it take to settle a Bonita Springs car accident claim?
It typically takes anywhere from 6 months to a year in order to settle a Bonita Springs car accident claim. However, some claims are more complicated and can take longer.