Landau Law Group
Cape Coral Personal Injury Lawyers
Cape Coral Personal Injury Attorneys
If you sustained injuries in an accident, you may have right to pursue compensation for your damages. A personal injury lawyer from the Landau Law Group can help you pursue justice and a fair settlement to cover your medical bills, lost wages, and emotional trauma.
We offer a free consultation to review your case and explore your options. Contact us today at 866-703-4878 to schedule your appointment with a personal injury lawyer in Cape Coral.
We Handle Every Aspect of Your Cape Coral Personal Injury Case
The personal injury lawyers from the Landau Law Group help clients who sustain injuries in accidents caused by third parties. This may include:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability
- Defective or dangerous products
- Dangerous drug activities
- Animal attacks and bites
You deserve compensation if another party caused or contributed to your injuries.
Our legal team will perform the following services for you:
- Investigate & document your case
- Establish fault
- Prove liability
- Estimate the value of your claim
- Submit your claim to the insurance company
- Negotiate on your behalf
- File a lawsuit, if necessary
We will be there for you throughout the legal process. Our lawyers provide effective legal representation for our clients. We fight to get you a quick resolution and every dollar you deserve, so you can get your life back on track.
Establishing Liability for Your Personal Injury Claim
We will carefully document every aspect of your claim. This is because a well-supported case gives us the best chance of recovering maximum compensation for you.
We will document your claim with information and evidence that may include:
- Police and accident reports
- Photos of the accident scene
- Photos of your injuries
- Medical records
- Wage and earnings records
If necessary, we will consult experts such as accident scene reconstruction specialists, doctors, psychologists, economists, and vocational specialists. Experts can provide support for our findings and assist us in proving liability.
Proving liability requires demonstrating these four elements:
- Duty of care – The at-fault party had an obligation (duty) to take reasonable steps to protect you from harm.
- Breach of duty – The at-fault party, through negligence or recklessness, failed to protect you from harm.
- Causation – The at-fault party consequently caused your injuries by failing to protect you and is liable for your economic and non-economic damages.
- Damages – You may be able to recover compensation for your medical care and treatment, lost income, and pain and suffering.
Calculating the Value of Your Personal Injury Claim
Once we establish liability for your injuries, our legal team will estimate the value of your claim. We will include all damages you incurred, including physical, emotional, and financial losses:
- Current medical care and treatment expenses
- Projected future costs of medical care and treatment
- Lost income and benefits to date
- Projected future loss of income, benefits, and opportunities
- Property damages (such as car repair costs)
- Pain and suffering
- Diminished quality of life
We will also include any permanent damages you suffered. If your injuries make it impossible for you to go back to work or resume your prior duties, we will also include the value of your diminished earning capacity.
If you lost a loved one due to another’s neglect, we can assist you with a wrongful death claim. You may have the right to recover compensation for funeral expenses, burial costs, as well as pain and suffering.
We can pursue the maximum amount of compensation on your behalf with careful documentation of your damages.
The Benefits of Having a Cape Coral Personal Injury Lawyer on Your Side
When you hire the Landau Law Group to represent you, we will work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
Here are just a few of the benefits and services we offer:
- We handle every aspect of your case, allowing you to focus on your recovery
- We thoroughly document your case to establish liability and damages
- We communicate with all parties and negotiate on your behalf
- We provide proactive communication and periodic case updates
- We get you the resources you need for medical treatment and care
- We provide 24/7 phone support, so we can be there when you need us
Your initial consultation is always free, and we only collect fees when you get compensation for your injuries.
We protect your legal rights and your ability to recover compensation for your damages. The at-fault party’s insurance company may try to reduce its liability for your personal injury claim. We will deal with the insurance company to ensure it negotiates fairly and in good faith.
By Florida law, you have a limited time to file a legal claim. Contact the Landau Law Group as soon as possible after you sustain injuries. This will help us protect your right to pursue legal action for your damages.
Free Case Review With a Cape Coral Personal Injury Lawyer
When you are injured, it is natural for you to worry about your options. Do not let the insurance company mislead you or convince you to compromise your legal rights.
Before you give a recorded statement, agree to a settlement, or sign any documents, talk to a personal injury lawyer from the Landau Law Group. We work for you, not the insurance company or the party who caused your injuries. We have your best interests at heart, and we will do whatever it takes to get you the compensation you deserve.
To schedule your free consultation, call us today at 866-703-4878.
Personal Injury Lawyers
With over 20 years of combined experience, The Landau Law Group has built its reputation as a service-oriented litigation firm. The Landau Law Group provides representation to both injured accident victims and medical providers in the collection of valid bills that have been improperly denied or reduced by insurance companies under the current Florida No-Fault Statute (also known as the PIP statute).
Neck and back pain after a Florida car accident is one of the most common complaints by an injury victim. Back and neck injuries are prevalent in these accidents because of the sheer force of impact of the two vehicles colliding. The severe jerking motion that happens...
When you enter a commercial establishment, you are most likely there to conduct business. You may be shopping, purchasing gasoline, going out to dinner, or conducting day-to-day transactions. When you enter these establishments, you do so with your mindset on that...
The use of headphones or earbuds has become so common that many people want to know if it is illegal to drive with headphones in Florida. Many people believe that it should be legal because it will allow them to operate their phones hands-free. However, the answer to...