Landau Law Group
Tampa Car Accident Lawyers
Tampa Car Accident Attorneys
If you suffered injuries in a car accident in Tampa, Florida, The Landau Law Group wants to evaluate your legal options in a free consultation. Our Tampa car accident lawyers can explain your rights and outline your options based on the severity of your injuries and the facts of your case. Florida’s car insurance laws are complex, but our attorneys can often help accident victims pursue compensation by holding the at-fault driver liable.
We may be able to pursue damages on your behalf by negotiating a fair settlement agreement of filing a personal injury lawsuit and taking your case to court. Call 866-703-4878 today for a no-cost case review. You never pay us anything unless we recover a payout for you. Contact us today!
Let Us Help You Understand Your Options After a Tampa Car Accident
Our Tampa car accident attorneys can help if you suffered injuries in an accident. We may be able to meet with you in your home, or at a hospital in the region.
While Florida’s car insurance laws do sometimes limit how you can pursue compensation after an accident, we can often help our clients step outside the state’s no-fault system to seek damages based on the at-fault driver’s auto liability insurance policy. This may be possible if your treatment expenses and lost wages eclipsed the coverage provided by your personal injury protection policy.
We handle many types of auto accident cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
Our Tampa car accident lawyers want to discuss your case with you for free. We can file your insurance claims on your behalf and may be able to take legal action including filing a personal injury lawsuit to hold the at-fault driver responsible for their negligence. We also handle cases when an accident occurred because of:
- Defective car parts, tires, and maintenance
- Drunk driving or drugged driving
- Drowsy driving
- Distracted driving
If your loved one passed away in a Tampa car accident, we can pursue wrongful death damages for your family. Reach out to The Landau Law Group about your case today.
You can reach us by calling 866-703-4878.
We Will Fight for the Maximum Compensation Available Based on the Facts of Your Tampa Car Accident Case
At the Landau Law Group, our attorneys have more than 20 years of combined experience fighting for the payouts our clients need and deserve. We are a service-oriented litigation firm that knows how to navigate the Florida car accident claims system as well as take your case to trial if necessary. It may be possible for us to step outside of Florida’s no-fault system and pursue damages on your behalf.
Let us launch an investigation into your car accident case today. This may require us to:
- Obtain copies of the traffic accident report and any related documents
- Interviewing eyewitnesses
- Hiring accident reconstruction specialists to get to the bottom of your accident
- Collecting other evidence to identify the at-fault driver and prove liability
- Working with a medical expert to understand your injuries, prognosis, and care
- Documenting your medical care costs, lost wages, and accident-related losses and expenses
The team from The Landau Law Group is here for you. We can answer your questions, address your concerns, and explain the steps we can take to try to recover the compensation you deserve. Call us at 866-703-4878 to talk to a member of our car accident team for free.
Recoverable Damages in a Tampa Car Accident Case
Our team will work to negotiate a fair settlement agreement with the at-fault driver’s insurance company or take the case to court and seek a verdict on your behalf. If we recover compensation for you through either of these methods, you will be eligible to collect damages that include:
Medical Treatment and Related Damages
- Ambulance transportation
- Medical care and treatment costs
- Prescription drug costs
- Ongoing care costs
- Future care costs
Other Economic Damages
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Repair or replacement of your vehicle
- Rental car costs
- Related out-of-pocket costs
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
Wrongful Death Damages
If a member of your family passed away because of the injuries they sustained in a Tampa car accident, you might be eligible to recover wrongful death damages. Call us at 866-703-4878 to learn more about going after this type of damages.
We Need to Get to Work on Your Case Quickly
We only have a limited time to take legal action in your Gulf County, Florida, car accident case. Florida’s statute of limitations on this type of case only gives us four years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit if you are eligible to do so. We want to ensure we meet this deadline, so you do not lose your right to recover damages.
We like to get started on car accident cases as soon as possible after the accident occurs so that we have access to all available evidence before it is lost or disappears. We can go to work on your case right away if you enlist our help today.
Car Accident Lawyer Tampa
If you suffered injuries in a car accident in Tampa, Florida, attorneys from The Landau Law Group can pursue compensation on your behalf. You may be eligible to hold the at-fault driver financially responsible for your accident-related expenses and losses, and we can help you. Let us review your case for free today. Call 866-703-4878 to get started.
Tampa Car Accident Lawyer FAQs
Who is responsible for a Tampa car accident?
Florida is a no-fault state where everyone has to carry a minimum of $10,000 in Personal Injury Protection (PIP). However, that doesn’t mean that the person at fault for a Tampa car crash can’t be held responsible via a personal injury lawsuit.
If you feel another driver or someone else was at fault for a car accident in Tampa, you can pursue litigation against that person.
For the best possible results, work with a Tampa car accident attorney for specifics relating to your case. The Tampa car accident attorneys at Landau Law offer free consultations. Contact us today!
What should I do at the scene of a Tampa car accident?
If you were involved in a Tampa car accident, it’s best to take the following steps:
- Make sure the scene is safe
- Ensure everyone is okay; if not, seek medical help by calling 911
- Call the police to report the crash
- Identify other parties involved
- Exchange insurance and contact information with the other parties
- Identify any witnesses and get witness statements
- Document the crash including taking photos
- Protect yourself when speaking by not admitting fault and not agreeing to anything immediately
- Don’t speak to an insurance adjuster until you’ve consulted with a Tampa car accident lawyer
What should you not do after a Tampa car accident?
After a Tampa car accident, you should NOT:
- Delay medical attention; if you or someone else is injured, get help immediately
- Talk to anyone about the car accident except the police and don’t admit guilt.
- Don’t give a statement or speak to an adjuster until you’ve spoken with a Tampa car accident lawyer.
How do Tampa car accident claims work?
The steps of a Tampa car accident case may include:
- Sign a written agreement with a Tampa car accident attorney
- Communicate only through your car accident law firm or attorney
- Discovery: collect and investigate evidence
- Deliver the injury demand letter
- Negotiate a fair settlement
- Go to trial when negotiations aren’t successful
How long does it take to settle a Tampa car accident claim?
It typically takes anywhere from 6 months to a year in order to settle a Tampa car accident claim. However, some claims are more complicated and can take longer.