For injuries you sustained in an accident or incident that was not your fault, you have the legal right to pursue fair compensation from the at-fault party. In Lehigh Acres, the personal injury lawyers from the Landau Law Group can help you recover a settlement for your medical treatment, lost wages, pain and suffering and other damages.
To learn more about how we can help you get justice for your injuries, contact a personal injury lawyer in Lehigh Acres at 866-703-4878.
Handling All Types of Personal Injury Cases in Lehigh Acres
The personal injury lawyers from the Landau Law Group provide compassionate legal representation for individuals who sustained injuries in an accident or incident caused by another party.
Although we handle all types of personal injury cases, these are some of the most common circumstances:
- Car accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Premises liability
- Defective products
- Dangerous drugs
- Work-related injuries
- Animal attacks
Whatever the circumstances of your injury may have been, we will fight aggressively to help you recover the compensation you need to obtain medical care and pay your bills and living expenses until you are back on your feet.
Our services include:
- Investigating and documenting your case
- Establishing fault and proving liability
- Identifying and documenting your damages
- Dealing with the at-fault party’s insurance company
- Negotiating to obtain a fair settlement in your case
If the insurance company refuses to resolve your case satisfactorily, we can file a lawsuit and make your case in court.
We provide a no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation and we do not collect any fees until you recover compensation for your injuries and damages. You can reach us any time of the day or night, seven days a week—including holidays.
We have established a reputation for providing aggressive, no-nonsense legal representation designed to get our clients every dollar they have coming for their personal injury case. We have a passion for justice, service, and results, and we are standing by to help you.
How a Lehigh Acres Personal Injury Lawyer Will Assist You
When you trust the personal injury lawyers of the Landau Law Group to assist you with your case, you can rest assured that no one will fight harder to get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries and other damages.
We tailor our comprehensive legal services to meet your needs. Among the services we provide our clients are the following:
- Investigating and documenting your case to establish fault and prove liability.
- Handling every aspect of your case and communicating with all parties
- Dealing with the insurance company, lawyers, and other related parties
- Providing answers, proactive communication, and case updates
- Getting you the resources that you need to get your life back on track
Throughout the legal process, we handle every aspect of your case, so you can focus on your health and recovery. We communicate with the insurance company, their lawyers, and all other parties so you do not have to worry about the details. We protect your legal rights and fight to get you the justice you deserve.
You only have a limited time to pursue legal action for your personal injury. If you fail to act by the deadline, you will lose the right to recover compensation for your damages. Contact us today to help ensure the protection of your rights.
Proving Fault for Your Lehigh Acres Personal Injury Claim
To build the most persuasive case for you, we conduct a thorough investigation of your accident to determine who caused or contributed to your injuries.
To support your claim, we will utilize evidence and information that may include:
- Police reports
- Accident reports
- Accident scene photos
- Surveillance video footage
- Safety records
- Medical records
- Income records
Once we establish fault for your accident and injuries, we will demonstrate these critical elements to prove liability for your damages.
- Duty of care – the defendant had an obligation to act in a way that did not subject you to harm
- Breach of duty – the defendant failed to uphold their duty and, through their actions or inactions, subjected you to harm
- Causation – the defendant’s actions led to the accident or incident that caused your injuries, making them liable for your damages
- Damages – you have the right to pursue compensation for physical, emotional, and economic damages
Many personal injury cases require opinions from subject matter experts, including medical professionals, accident scene reconstructionists, economists, vocational professionals, etc. We will call on our extensive network of resources to ensure we present a well-supported case on your behalf.
Determining Your Personal Injury Claim Value
To prove your economic and non-economic damages, we will provide documentation to support each aspect of your claim.
Depending on your injuries and the prognosis for your recovery, you may have grounds to pursue compensation for damages such as:
- Emergency transport and treatment
- Physician and surgeon services
- Hospitalization and surgery
- Medical imaging and testing
- Medications and assistive devices
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Lost income, benefits, and opportunities
- Emotional trauma
- Pain and suffering
- Diminished quality of life
If you cannot return to work or if you require ongoing medical treatment and care, we will project the cost of these damages for inclusion in your claim.
If your injuries resulted in disability, disfigurement, or any permanent injury, you also have the right to compensation for those losses. To support your prognosis for recovery, compromised ability to work, or your need for ongoing medical care, we will again call on experts to provide opinions and testimony.
If you lost a loved one due to a personal injury, we can assist you with a wrongful death claim, including funeral and interment costs, lost support and companionship, and other damages related to your loss.
Free Case Review by a Personal Injury Lawyer in Lehigh Acres
You do not have to face this situation alone. The personal injury lawyers of The Landau Law Group will stand up for you and fight for the compensation you deserve for your injuries.